¼ cup flour
1 tsp salt
½ tsp pepper
4-6 boneless pork chops (6-8 oz each)
2 TBLSP butter
1 lb medium mushrooms, sliced
½ cup white wine
1 10.5 oz can cream of mushroom soup
1 cup buttermilk
Cooked egg noodles
Fresh basil for taste and garnish
Crushed Red Pepper (optional)
LET’S GET COOKING!
Mix flour and spices together in a bowl
Turn skillet on medium high
Put a pot of water on for boiling
Cook egg noodles, drain, set aside
Dredge pork in flour
Put butter in skillet
Put pork in skillet, cook both sides until desired temperature (Recommended 165f)
Remove pork, set aside
Whisk together soup and buttermilk in a bowl, set aside
Sauté mushrooms
Add soup mixture, reduce if necessary
Slice pork
Plate mushroom sauce over egg noodles, placing pork on top
Garnish with basil and crushed red pepper (optional)
Notes:
Feel free to use other vegetables with this meal. I added carrots because I had a lot left over that I needed to get rid of

No comments:
Post a Comment